Ranthambore is a unique combination of wildlife and historical prosperity,which is located notably in the vast, tropical dry deciduous forest of eastern Rajasthan. Ranthambore is one of the best national parks in India and Ranthambore Jeep safari is the main key of the attraction for wildlife enthusiast and wildlife photographer who wish to have fun and exciting activities in wildlife tourism sites. Ranthambore Jeep Safari is one of the best options to see wild animal’s tendency in natural habitat and admire adorable scenes of the National Park. Jeep Safari is the most important mode of wildlife safari tour in Ranthambore National Park. Ranthambhore National Park is Ireland of rich flora and fauna. Jeep safari is also tourist attraction in Ranthambore National Park. The Jeep Safari in Ranthambore is a commendable alternative to marking wildlife activities and marking the good-looking landscape of National Park. Ranthambore jeep safari is the best option to explore wildlife in Ranthambore National Park.
Jeep is best option for Ranthambore Safari
Jeeps are open topped four wheel drive vehicle. It is a Maruti Suzuki Gypsy which can accommodate up to six people at a time. Jeep Safari tour in Ranthambore is a preferable option for a small group of up to 06 people and also for special interest visitors, such as wildlife photographers, birders etc. Limited jeeps are allowed inside the park by the Forest Department, which goes to their assigned safari area. Jeep safari in Ranthambore is the best choice for wildlife photography tour.
Other option for Ranthambore Jungle Safari
Canter is other option for jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park that is open top safari bus and it is considered good for a big tourist group. Canter is better for large group of up to 20 people than taking 2-3 Jeeps, So that everyone in the group can get the similar wildlife safari experience in Ranthambore.
These are all local people's privately owned vehicles, which are registered in forest department for jungle safari. Safari vehicles are not registered or affiliated with forest department. Such vehicles are not allowed to go to the park, but both safari vehicles are the best option to discover wildlife in Ranthambore National Park.
Ranthambore safari timing
Visitors can do two safaris in a day in Ranthambore. First safari slot starts in early morning and second shift of safari is in late afternoon. Ranthambore National Park safari timing depends on sunrise and sunset. Normally the park is opened for tourists half an hour after sunrise and half an hour before sunset, tourists have to exit the park.
Ranthambore Jeep safari Booking
Both Jeeps and Canters are booked in advance 90 days before date of visit and visitors are strongly advised to book their safaris in advance, particularly jeep safaris in Ranthambore. Ranthambore online safari booking is best way to reservation in advance.
Ranthambore Safari Zone
Ranthambore Tiger Reserve divided into 10 different safari zones. All safari zones are allocated by the forest department. Enjoy the jeep safari with naturalist in Ranthambore and get unforgettable jungle safari experience.
Ranthambore Nature Guide
Nature guides are allocated by the Forest Department with all the safari vehicles. Ranthambore Nature guide belongs from the local families of Ranthambore and around the area. All jeeps and Nature guide are registered to the Forest department and go to the park by roster system. Open grasslands, forest areas and ruined old monument provide many opportunities to see wildlife during Jeep safari in Ranthambore National Park.
Jeep safari booking procedures
To book Jeep safari we require full name of each visitor with Govt. photo ID proof number & name. Only passport number and its copy are accepted as identity proof from foreign / NRI visitors. Forest department accepts Passport / Driving license / Pan Card / Voter Identity card / Aadhaar card / School ID and any Government ID to book the safari of Indian visitor.
We need copy of each person Id (These should be scanned and emailed, as soon as available) which is required to be submitted before safari to collect boarding pass in the forest Department and you must carry original same Id which you have given for safari booking at the time of safari in Ranthambore. Please mention safari date and shift (i.e. morning or afternoon) with boarding place or hotel name .We require full payment at the time of reservation via bank transfer or online.
Ranthambore safari booking terms & conditions
- Park fees may change without prior notice. This is beyond our control and any increase levied will be passed onto you.
- There are limited safaris vehicles allowed to enter in the national park and are most difficult to book at a short notice. Please book your tour much in advance
- There are different 10 safari zones in the Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve (RTR)
- Preferred safari zone can be choosing before 90 days of safari date as per availability.
- Preferred zone will be subject to availability at the time of booking
- Same safari zone may be repeat
- No special / preferred safari zones will be confirmed in Jeep safari
- As per the Forest Department safari zone will be kept open on a rotational basis for three months around the year. In which each safari zone will be closed for three months.
- Even after the book your Safari Zone in advance, Confirm zone may be changed by the Forest Department at the time of safari.
- Ranthambhorenationalpark.in right to reserve safari zone as per availability at the time of booking.
- Jungle safari in Ranthambhore is 100% non refundable and non transferable after once booked
- Child below 5 Year is complimentary in Jungle safari without seat
- Safari terms and condition apply